The New Samsung Phone with model number “I8200” which has been approved by the FCC and Bluetooth SIG is the Galaxy S III Mini Value Edition.
There are two variations of the Samsung Galaxy S III mini listed at the Bluetooth SIG: a GT-I8200N, which is seemingly made for Europe, and a GT-I8200L for South America.
Today, We got a document which revealed the Samsung Galaxy S III mini I8200 Specs. Unfortunately, the document did not disclose which version of Android used on Samsung Galaxy S III mini I8200.
Samsung Galaxy S III mini I8200 (VE Version) Specs
– Quad-band / HSPA+ 21 / HSUPA 5.76
– 5 Megapixel Camera + VGA Front Camera
– 4,0“ Super AMOLED Display
– MP3 / AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+ / AC-3
– MPEG4 / H.263 / H.264 / DivX
– Bluetooth 3.0 / USB 2.0
– 1,2GHz Dual Core Prozessor
– GPS, WLAN
– 8GB, MicroSD
– Dimension: 121,55 x 63 x 9,85 mm